Friday, August 08, 2008
Pictures from the Past
Today is a meaningful day to our family so I've been looking through a lot of old pictures remembering fun times and sad times. So I thought I would share some pictures from 2004...it was very much a year of change for me and Brandon. We lived the newlywed lifestyle for six short months before we found out we were pregnant with "crawdad" as we called Parkes at the time. He was such a wonderful surprise that we had no idea we were ready for, but I guess we were. We had some wonderful times with friends and family...there were so many joyous occasions that year. I just wish I had known then to cherish each of those moments and not worry about the meaningless things that tend to get in the way. It is so easy to get caught up in our lives and the "to do" list that need to get done that it is nice to reminisce and remember how blessed we are to have the life that we have and our friends and family to support us through it. Thank you so much to everyone in our lives that have loved and prayed for us without y'all we would not be who we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So good to see pictures of Betsy today...I thought about her on several occasions today and the pictures were an added bonus. Love to you my friend!
Those were some wonderful pictures & even more wonderful memories. What a great year that was - thanks for sharing the pics. Lots of love to you and all of our other special friends that we're so fortunate to have!
What a wonderful life Betsy had with all of you as friends. After getting to know you all, I now know why you were all so important to her.
JenS
I LOVED seeing all the pics, Katie! They are beautiful. Thanks for the wonderful message too. I truly treasure having such great friends like you!
Post a Comment