Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brandon will probably get mad about this post, but I'm sure his mom will be happy to see since school was never really his thing (he's really smart just didn't like school).....He passed his Residential and Small Commercial Contractor's Test!!!! Parkes was so excited it was funny. He keep asking me "What did Daddy win for passing his test?" So we made him a sign to come home to so he would win something. If I had made the picture bigger you would see that Parkes has no pants on...this is his new thing, the minute we get home the pants go off. I did figure out it was because I keep Cash in a onesie most days so he wants to wear no pants like his brother. Below is Cash in his crawl stance trying to figure out how to get his legs to move.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for Brandon!! Jim had a great time the other night. Which Y have you been going to? We've gone to the Maryland Farms one some.

Anonymous said...

Yeah and congrats Brandon!!!! Give him a big hug from us. SB

Anonymous said...

Tell Brandon we said Congratulations!! That is wonderful & exciting news :)