I have been reluctant to post this but since we are just past a week I press my luck and say Cash has been sleeping through the night!!!!! He's been sleeping from about 11ish to at least 5 on good nights 6. Needless to say we are very excited. You might notice the abundance of blankets surrounding him, he will not fall asleep without them so I have to go and move them after he's asleep. Other news around our house is I am finally getting the kitchen wall down tomorrow. So the boys and I will be out and about all day tomorrow while that is getting done. I'll post some pictures of that later. Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Cash Sleeps!!!!
I have been reluctant to post this but since we are just past a week I press my luck and say Cash has been sleeping through the night!!!!! He's been sleeping from about 11ish to at least 5 on good nights 6. Needless to say we are very excited. You might notice the abundance of blankets surrounding him, he will not fall asleep without them so I have to go and move them after he's asleep. Other news around our house is I am finally getting the kitchen wall down tomorrow. So the boys and I will be out and about all day tomorrow while that is getting done. I'll post some pictures of that later. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can say is... you lucky girl! We still don't go longer than 4 hours. Someday, though!
Post a Comment