Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Bumbo Seat

Cash has found a seat that he likes. He is not a fan of the swing unless he is just so worn out he doesn't have the energy to cry that I put him in there, but he enjoys the Bumbo seat...and yes it is purple, it was my sister who has two girls so he gets there hand-me-down since these weren't around or too new when Parkes was young. And it is hard to believe but Cash was 3 months yesterday. I'm already starting to get foggy on those long first nights home from the hospital, but Cash does still like to throw one in now in then just so it doesn't get too far from our minds. And it is definitely time to start pulling out the bigger clothes as I have already had to put clothes in the too small pile. And we are all adjusting better to having him around us. Parkes is not happy unless he knows where he is at all times, and I have even ventured to the grocery store with both of them. However, when I have Parkes up front and Cash in the back it really leaves no room for groceries and I refuse to push those car carts at Kroger as I spend more time running into things then being able to push them. So that's our week so far, hope y'all are all enjoying the nice weather!!

1 comment:

the Wilbecks said...

He looks so happy - and is holding his head up so well. He's too cute! I just started putting Owen in his Bumbo - he doesn't smile quite that much yet. Maybe Cash can show him how! :)