Yesterday was Parkes' birthday. It is so hard to believe that he is already 3 years old. We did a "small" family birthday party for him this year....he wanted one with all his friends but with having the baby soon and his birthday when most people are out of town we decided this would be the best this year (he'll have a big birthday next year for all his friends to come to). He might go through withdrawal today from not having people bringing him presents all the time and not having so much activities going on. We did go to the doctor yesterday as well and found out I am almost halfway dilated which was quite a jump from the week before so I was informed to take it easy and gain weight this week, but if the baby wants to come on before the end of the year I won't complain.
1 comment:
That is so exciting! We can't wait to meet the "Baby" whenever it comes. But sooner than later I know! Sounds like y'all had a wonderful Christmas. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment