Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Outing to Opryland

Last night we decided to make an impromptu trip to Opryland Hotel so Parkes could see the decorations as we are running out of time before Christmas is here. Parkes had a great time looking at all the lights and the elves hiding in the trees. Today we are making a gingerbread house because Parkes has been talking about wanting to make one for over a month now and tomorrow he has his school Christmas party so I'll post some of those pictures sometime soon. I, also, have a doctor's appt tomorrow so we are getting close just over two weeks left before we are a family of four!!!!

2 comments:

Stressed and Distressed said...

You're such a cute and tiny pregnant lady!

Anonymous said...

That last one will be a classic-Parkes pointing to "his" baby. Y'all are doing a great job in preparing him for all the big changes. I know he'll be the best big brother ever.
Jennifer