Well I actually did two posts in one day. Here are the pictures of Parkes at his school program. We had a Thanksgiving dinner beforehand which Parkes spent most of his time running around with his friends rather then eating. Then each class got up and sang 5 songs...we have it on video for anyone who wants to see just how cute it was.
And finally for a baby update...I had a doctor's appt today which I almost missed because I couldn't remember if it was this Monday or next but they didn't call to remind me like they always do so I figured it was next, but decided to call and check and happened to call right at the time of my appt so luckily it is just 5 mins down the street so I told them I was walking out the door which meant Parkes went with me in a very interesting outfit. The baby is good and size and heartbeat look right on, but they're a little worried I'm not getting enough protein so I get to start drinking Ensure at least every other day which I am not looking forward to on top of my added iron pill everyday. And as for the job hunt, Brandon's still interviewing with some of the same companies and some new companies...he's got two more this week and has been told from one company he is the guy that they will hire once they get the okay to hire another sales guy, but aren't sure when that will be. He has been very busy though doing handyman work which he enjoys that he hasn't been around the house too much. Thanks for all the prayers and please continue to pray.
1 comment:
hey! i just scrolled down to see that i had missed the post with the pictures of the finished room. they look AWESOME! tell brandon that we said "well done!" he's really talented.
and we're still praying for all 4 of you. hang in there.
love, heather
Post a Comment