Sunday, June 24, 2007

Family Photos

In June when we had the whole family together we got some family pictures taken by my friend Delia. She did a terrific job...here are couple of the ones of Parkes.
This weekend was busy with the dormer which actually did go up after 12 hours straight of hard work from Brandon and another guy!!!!! So all major construction is done at our house it is just finishing the space. Well that is for now I still have two and a half walls that I would love to get down before baby but I think will probably have to wait until after and a laundry room that I want reconfigured that will change the back door of our house and a front porch that will be added...but we at least are looking good as far as getting us in our new master suite and parkes in a bedroom and actually have a room for the baby. Brandon should of never let on about how good he is at construction otherwise I would never come up with all these projects for him.

2 comments:

Ashley and Joel said...

Parkes looks like such a "big boy" in those pictures. I hope everything is going well for ya'll. See you in a couple weeks. Oh, and thanks for the b-day card!

josh and darci said...

Ooh, I had no idea that you had a blog. I'm excited to add one more to my daily "blog check." Hope all is well for your family!