Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bicentennial Mall

Today we headed down to the Bicentennial Mall which Parkes absolutely loved last year so I was excited to see how he would react this year. When we first got there very few kids were out playing so he had fun running around like crazy stopping every so often to see what Jay was doing. He did then get a little grumpy which I finally figured out was because he wanted to take his shoes off and even though I'd rather he had keep them on it got him back out there running around and having fun instead of laying on the concrete. And when we got home he took a two hour nap for me which was much needed as he didn't take one yesterday (which I guess I can't complain too much because I left Parkes and Daddy at home last night to enjoy some girl time at Radius 10).

No comments: