Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

For Christmas this year Brandon and I wanted a nice camera so we could capture the boys in action...we are still playing with it but here's some pictures. Parkes has a strange obsession with coconuts so Santa brought one in his stocking which we took to Happy's house for him to open (years in Aruba has made him an expert). Parkes did not like it though so maybe he'll stop calling people coconuts in the grocery store and I can stop explaining to them why.Brandon hard at work...he's just start another gut and rebuild. And exciting news this Christmas is Brian got engaged to Amy. We are so excited for them and their happiness just shines through them.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stites said...

Hi all you waymires! My computer crashed and I had to start over and just figured out how to find you. (Yeah, I'm slow.) Just wait til your boys are old enough to come home and crash your computers.

You are the most creative parents I know. I'm so happy you had such a wonderful Christmas.