Tuesday, February 03, 2009
We are still here...
just haven't left the house in awhile or taken pictures or much of anything that I will mention here. It's been a rough time around here lately with Parkes pressing every button I have. So here are some good things that have happened around here lately...
Parkes decided to try a hot dog and liked it so he now will eat three things...hot dog, peanut butter and jelly and cheese sandwiches. Parkes finds every reason to remind me how much he loves me, Brandon and Cash. Cash is self entertained with a ball for hours and thinks it is the funniest thing when he throws it across the room. The sound of a quiet house at 9 at night...Parkes has been going to bed so much better. The sound of delight out of both boys as they watched the firetruck and NES truck in front of our house tonight fix a transformer that blew. Parkes with his arm around Cash pointing out the man on the ladder and Cash yelling "ight, ight".
I think we've made a break through today so hopefully next weekend we won't be cleaning 10 pairs of underwear and have 6 showers in two days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie, watching you with your boys brings back so many memories-most are wonderful. I do remember those picky eater days-like a whole year of corn dogs and nuggets. My secret (fiber) weapon was microwaved stewed apples. The boys picked the "toppings" from brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and raisins and thought they were cooking. It wasn't vegetables but close. I know some days are exhausting, but thank you so much for sharing the sweet moments.
Jen
Post a Comment