Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a Year

We had the boys yearly check-ups today and with that in mind and the fact I have cleaned out almost all the pictures from the computer onto disks and have few to chose from I put a picture of the boys from a year ago for your enjoyment. Cash looks great and is doing everything he should at this point and I'm sure will be walking before we know it or he'll decide to enjoy being carried around a little while longer who knows. He weighed in at 23 lbs (55%) and measured 28" (still below the curve). Parkes had a traumatic doctors appointment as he is having some tummy issues and was in a lot of pain this morning and a low fever, but luckily with the magic of some medicine is doing better this afternoon just not 100% yet. But he weighed in at 36 lbs (75%) and measured 39" (25%). So what the doctor did predict is that Parkes is going to be the giant and be close to my brothers height about 5'7" (yes this is very tall for us) and Cash is going to be the short one and probably be shorter then Brandon, but Cash has the personality to pull it off. It's been a crazy year with adjusting to life with two boys, Brandon working for himself and me starting to teach preschool....I can say I feel completely worn out most days trying to keep up with the boys energy, but that's just life as a mom and it's so worth it.

No comments: