Sunday, September 07, 2008

Daddy Time and Silly Faces

The boys and I have made it through one week of school successfully. They ended up moving Parkes down one class so he is the youngest but just because the cut off is end of dec so the other kids are either old 3s or young 4s instead of all being 4 and turning 5 during the year which I am happy so he'll be with other kids that are his age. I was a little worried about the social aspect of the other class with Parkes being so much smaller then the other kids how they would treat him. So Parkes loves his class and teachers and gets to go to Sing and Sign once a week. And Cash took two naps on Friday so he is starting to get adjusted. He's very happy throughout the day (I get to check in on him because his room is right across the hall) and desperately wants to play with the other kids who aren't ready for his attention just yet. My class has been wonderful with no criers and every child has napped very well so I am waiting for something to happen because it was such an easy adjustment for the kids most being new to school. Daddy and Cash hanging out while we had a yard sale a couple weeks ago. We had to do it while Parkes was at the grandparents because he gets really upset when we get rid of stuff and everything ends up back in the house. Also, check out our neighbors house....a month ago it was just a one story and now it's almost ready for them to use...good work matt and brandon!!!! Here's what Cash is doing most days...chasing his brother around the house. He still hasn't decided to crawl with his knees but still lets his arms do the majority of the work with the occasional help of his feet. And this is the only way we get pictures of Parkes these days. And neither of my children like pants so they are usually just in shirts. Have a great week and I hope to get more pictures of the kids at school and out instead f just around the house...Brandon keeps taking my camera with him to work, but I've told him he's got to start leaving it with me.

1 comment:

keri said...

Those pictures are precious of the boys! Glad you finally got your camera back :)