Our little boy had his first school picture last week and I got the proof today and it is the most adorable picture (of course I am his mom so I'm a little biased, but even his teachers said how his was the cutest...I think it's the hair and I'm sure they told every mom that) so I thought I would share it with y'all. He still loves school and adores his teachers. He is such a social child that it is so funny to watch him interact with the other kids. I get a glimpse of what he is like in school because this year he is in my mom's and my class on the Tuesday morning Bible study we do and he has found himself a little friend in that class that they run around together talking to each other nonstop and playing games constantly. Hopefully she will have better luck then I am at getting him potty trained because she likes to tell him about how she used the potty and that he should to. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!
1 comment:
Be still my heart!!
Post a Comment