Yesterday Parkes and Daddy did some finger painting to send out to his Grandma in South Dakota. As you can see he got tired of painting on the canvas and decided to paint himself. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty in the paints so he uses a paintbrush which is surprising since he loves to stick them in mud and anything else messy. He absolutely loves to do any kind of art and would color all day long if he could. He started coloring with crayons when he turned one and has mastered drawing a circle which he says he is drawing a football. He has even enjoyed while he has been sleeping in the office until his room is ready to go into the desk and find pens and markers to color on his bed. Every time I find more marks on his bed I search the desk to try to find where he is hiding them because I thought I had gotten them all out of there but sure enough he has snuck some pens back there from the kitchen to save for bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment