As I was trying to download my pictures this morning to snapfish and the dial up internet was taking forever and keep kicking me off I decided I would go back to the blog page we set up right before Parkes was born to see if it would work better (since I still can't justify paying for high speed for the amount of time that I use the internet). But this already might not be good since as I am trying to set this up Parkes has already decided to get into the fridge and "cook" with a dozen eggs. As you can see he was having a good ole time. And now he has unrolled a whole roll of paper towels and is in the kitchen scrubbing the floors to make sure they’re clean from the “messsss” he made. He’s very helpful. He has been very excited this month to get two snowfalls. One of which he got to play in with “Pappy” when Brandon’s parents were in town from Aruba. And then the second one he and Daddy got to play in and have a snowball fight after Brandon has now finished his training for his new job and is back in town. It was five long, long weeks and Parkes still cries every time Brandon leaves because he is worried he won’t come back that day.
Parkes loved the snow. He dove right in making snowballs to throw and falling face first into it.
I will try to post as often as I can so y'all can see many pictures of Parkes...we'll see how it goes.
6 comments:
Woohoo! Welcome to blogging! I am so glad to be able to check in you guys until Springtime when everyone is well and we can hang out again!
Love and miss you guys!
I love the story about Parkes cooking! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop with your new blog!
Steph
Pretty excited to have a new blog to view! You are putting the pressure on for Jay to need one!
Oh, I just love this. I want a big Parkes hug everytime I see a new picture. That stove is adorable. Parkes looks like a natural chef!
Can't wait to see what he gets into next.
(If Jay gets a blog I want to be on the mailing list.) Jennifer S
I love the picture of Parkes with his stove. I can't wait to see the little chef cook again. I hate I missed him with the eggs! Keep the cute pics coming.
He is so precious...and growing and changing so much. He looks more like a little boy...and acting just like his dad at that age! Thanks for keeping us involved in the day to day.
Post a Comment