Blogger kicked me out and cancelled my account for awhile this month so I will have more pics to post of our Holiday World trip and pool pics, but they are all on Brandon's phone so I will have to wait until he gets home and is not using it.
Monday, August 02, 2010
Homebodies
This summer the boys were just as happy to stay home all day as to go do something. I'm figuring after last year of 5 days a week they just wanted a little break. So between the trips to the pool and other outings we made sure to spend a couple days a week at home doing nothing and they were very happy.
Here's Cash and his "friend" Dopey watching Berenstein Bears which has become Cash's favorite show this summer. He, however, calls it "Care Bears".
And here's Parkes reading up on recipes. He likes to see what he wants to make. His favorite being to come up with his own recipe and seeing what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment