We had a fun impromptu weekend. We had no plans at all except Brandon needing to do some work and a tee ball game on Saturday morning. So Grammy and Grandad came and watched Parkes play tee ball. After what seemed like the tee ball game that would not end (every time we thought it was done they just keep playing I guess to make up for all the games that were rained out), we headed home to relax and got an exciting surprise visit from the Essner boys and got so fun catch up time while we heard lots of yelling coming from upstairs where Brandon was watching the Alabama/UT game. Then Sunday after church Brandon had to go do some work so the boys and I headed out for a walk to enjoy the beautiful day and at the end of the walk Parkes best friend from his first school's mom called about meeting at a playground so we just walked on over and some playtime before heading out for small group at a playground for some more playtime for the boys and good conversation for us. So thanks everyone for calling for playtime with my five day work schedule I have not used the phone much at all and usually just go home and do nothing but prepare for the next day so I appreciate y'all keeping me in touch!!!
I haven't been to cvs in awhile. We've been getting grocery store coupons like crazy with all the new stores opening around us. So I've been making multiple grocery visits to utilize those. Harris Teeter has sent out for 5 weeks $20 off a $50 purchase...how can I turn that down.
No comments:
Post a Comment