Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yes we are still here...

just been crazy busy lately. We aren't really people that like to sit still, but been running none stop lately. I've started working 5 days at 2 different school teaching two completely different age groups (2's and Pre-K). It's still busy season for Brandon which is good, but means we rarely see him before 7 (he often goes a couple days without seeing Cash at all). And the boys are adjusting well to be in school 5 days. Parkes I knew would love it, but wasn't sure about Cash. Cash has really come into a big funny personality keeping his teachers and classmates very entertained with his talking and dane moves. And seems are weekends are staying just as busy. So we are doing great just short on time while I get into a good schedule with everything to do at home while working 5 days. It is a little bit of a challenge working as a preschool teacher as if I chose another profession I could squeeze in some kid-free errands instead of trying to take the kids after a long day at school when they are grumpy to go do what I need to do, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy being able to know exactly how they are doing in school and really see how much they are loved by the whole school not just their teachers plus I get lonely running errands alone and not having the nonstop jabbering (whining). I'll post pictures soon...promise.

No comments: